We Work With Nature—Not Against It
We Work With Nature—Not
Nature provides the plant-based ingredients. Our scientists do the rest.
This is what our thoughtfully designed formulas are made of:
What We Use
- What is it? Cleaning agent derived from plants.
- What does it do? Helps remove dirt, stains and bad smells.
Protease, Amylase, Mannanase
- What is it? Bioenzymes of natural origin.
- What does it do? Catalyses the removal of various soils (protease: protein stains, amylase: starch stains, lipase: grease/oil stains).
Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
- What is it? Softening agent derived from plants.
- What does it do? Deposits on fabrics to enhace softness and control static electricity.
- What is it? Active agent derived from plants.
- What does it do? Preserves products from bacterial spoilage during transit and storage.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- What is it? Plant-derived cleaning agent.
- What does it do? Surface-active agent helps remove dirt, stains, and bad smells.
- What is it? Inorganic salt.
- What does it do? ? Adjusts the concentration of ingredients in a product to deliver target benefits.
What We Don't Use
- What is it? Polymers or synthetic pigments.
- What does it do? They certainly don’t clean or freshen. In fact, some dyes are not easily degradable in water.
Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate
- What is it? Synthetic optical brightener.
- What does it do? Synthetic ingredients that absorb light to give an artificial white effect on clothes.
- What is it? Density modifier, derived from petroleum.
- What does it do? Substances that alter the viscosity of the product without impacting the cleaning performance.
- What is it? Synthetics stabilizers.
- What does it do? Substances used to stabilize products with oil in water, such as softeners, which are usually rich in fragrant oils.
- What is it? Strong disinfectant agent.
- What does it do? Standard chlorine bleach that may be present in other more aggressive cleaners.
Sodium C10-13 Alkyl Benzenesulphonate
- What is it? Petroleum-derived surfactant.
- What does it do? Provides a deep clean—and has a greater cleaning effect when combined with others.
Laundry Detergent is 67% and Fabric Softener is 71% USDA Biobased
Why Our Scents Smell So Good
Who makes our nature-
We work with expert perfumers to craft our long-lasting scents. They do have a nose for that sort of thing, after all.
What goes into making
We only make high-quality essential oils, so we rely on real-deal ingredients: stems and flowers. Then, those botanicals are boiled in order to capture the vapor and extract all the smell-goods. (FYI: We don’t use artificial solvents during this process, which is why the final scents are so aromatic.)
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR
Stay up to date on new products, tips and much more.