Orange Blossom & Citrus Leaves
A plant-born pro at freshening and softening.
Why You’ll Love It
• Provides freshness and softness to your clothes.
• Free from dyes and parabens.
• Smells like orange blossoms, citrus leaves, and a happier laundry day.
• Sensitive formula, dermatologist-tested, and hypoallergenic, too.
• Reduces static cling, which you’ll be very happy about later.
Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
- What is it? oftening agent derived from plants.
- What does it do? Deposits on fabrics to enhance softness and control static electricity.
- What is it?Active agent derived from plants.
- What does it do? Preserves products from bacterial spoilage during transit and storage.
- What is it? Inorganic salt.
- What does it do? Adjusts the concentration of ingredients in a product to deliver target benefits.
1. Shake well before pouring.
2. Use the bottle cap to measure the amount of fabric softener.
- For medium loads, fill to line 1 or measure 0.68 FL.OZ (20 ml)
- For large loads, fill to line 1 twice or measure 1.35 FL.OZ (40 ml)
- For He Full Loads use full cap or measure 1.79 FL.OZ. (53ml)
3. Pour into the fabric softener drawer.*
4. Add your clothes to the washing machine.
5. Choose your wash cycle.
6. Enjoy soft and fresh laundry after drying. Preferably nicely folded, too.
*Don’t have a fabric softener drawer? No problem! Simply add it during the rinse cycle — just be sure to pour it into water pockets, avoiding direct contact with clothes and other products.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR
Stay up to date on new products, tips and much more.