Last update 2021-01-18
THIS SITE IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES
This World Wide Web Site is operated by Reckitt Benckiser LLC ("Reckitt Benckiser").
Access to and use of this site and all Reckitt Benckiser sites (hereinafter defined as "Site / Sites") are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By viewing this Site, you agree to its terms; if you do not agree to its terms, do not view this Site. Our Sites may contain additional terms and conditions that shall be applicable to the use of those Sites. In the event that there is any conflict between the terms and conditions contained herein and the additional terms on any of our Sites then these terms shall take precedence. Reckitt Benckiser reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions and/or to terminate without notice access to the Sites at any time. You should check the Sites from time to time to check the then current Legal Notice and other additional terms and conditions, because they are binding on you.
You may browse this Site for personal entertainment and information. You may download on one computer or print any material on the Site for your own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only. However, you may not distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of this Site without written permission of Reckitt Benckiser. You may not link to the Site from a third party site without our prior written permission.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Reckitt Benckiser or its licensors. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to any third party through the use or access to this Site; rather, all rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this Site remain the sole property of Reckitt Benckiser or its licensors. The Reckitt Benckiser Sites are protected under copyright and other applicable laws. If you breach any of the terms in this Legal Notice or any Sites, your permission to use the Sites automatically terminates. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The material on the Site is provided without any conditions, warranties, representations or other terms of any kind. Reckitt Benckiser makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Site or any site(s) "hot-linked" to this Site. Reckitt Benckiser may make changes to content at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date and Reckitt Benckiser makes no commitment to update such material. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Reckitt Benckiser provides you with the Site on the basis that Reckitt Benckiser excludes all representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms, which, but for this Legal Notice might have effect in relation to the Site.
Reckitt Benckiser (including any of its affiliates and any officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of Reckitt Benckiser and its affiliates) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of: (a) the ability (or inability) to access this Site, (b) the use (or inability to use) any content of this Site, or (c) the content of any site(s) "hot-linked" to this Site. In addition, Reckitt Benckiser does not warrant that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components; you (and not Reckitt Benckiser) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction and any award in any related proceedings shall be limited to monetary damage and shall include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount.
By posting or transmitting to this Site over the Internet you are warranting to Reckitt Benckiser that the material is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this Site you agree that Reckitt Benckiser and any of its affiliates may use your communication and/or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Reckitt Benckiser is under no obligation to respond to messages posted to this Site, nor need Reckitt Benckiser provide any compensation for any such communication and/or material. Please be aware that applicable national law governs the type of material that can be posted to a website; and you must not contravene any such laws including those that prohibit threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or post any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or in contravention of any other applicable law.
Reckitt Benckiser is unable to and accepts no responsibility to review communications or materials posted to its Sites. However, Reckitt Benckiser does reserve the right, using its sole discretion, to remove any communications or materials that it considers unacceptable for whatever reason.
Reckitt Benckiser only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in this Site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trademarks, licenses, or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, Reckitt Benckiser does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the Site content, is strictly prohibited.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. By accessing and using this Site, you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Jersey as well as legal proceedings in those courts.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us
LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND FABRIC SOFTENER NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY
New Year Giveaway: 01/18/21 – 12:00 PM (ET)
BOTANICAL ORIGIN NEW YEAR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Botanical Origin New Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is an online invitation-only entry sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM (ET) on 01/18/21 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 02/19/21 (“Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, comment and tag another user on the Botanical Origin Instagram post. Entry into the Sweepstakes is free. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for non-compliance with these Official Rules. No limit on entries into the Sweepstakes per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address provided at the time of participation. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provided, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winning Sweepstakes entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Sweepstakes entry will be deemed ineligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and are the intended recipient of the email invitation. Employees of Reckitt Benckiser LLC, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and its immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Five (5) winners will be selected in a random drawing on 02/19/21 at 12:00:00 PM (ET) from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding. Each potential prize winner will be notified by Instagram DM on 02/19/21 at at 12:00:00 PM (ET).
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential prize winner will be notified by Instagram DM, at Sponsor’s discretion, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Five (5) – Each winner will receive a 1 Botanical Origin Laundry Detergent and 1 Botanical Origin Fabric Softener in a scent of their choice. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. GENERAL: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By accepting prize, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Promotion Entities, including without limitation, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or respect to participation in any prize related activity. Neither Promotion Entities, including without limitation nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the promotion or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Winners acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of law and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
10.GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK PREFERENCE WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
11.WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 2/19/20 to: Botanical Origin New Year Sweepstakes , Attn: Winner’s List, ( INSERT ADDRESS ). Winner’s list to be available after 02/19/20.
12.SPONSOR: Reckitt Benckiser LLC, 399 Interpace Parkway, Parsippany, NJ 070540-0224.